We hinted at a fantastic surprise this week and though we’re a day later, it came in the form of returning co-host Oliver White and new co-host John Ludwig. They join Commander Shipp and Trevor Law to hopefully dissect the mess of news that got released minutes before the show started.
This week’s topics include:
- Impressions and thoughts on the Thor: Ragnarok
- CBS launching a Twilight Zone reboot with director Jordan Peele
- Star Wars kicking off a new trilogy with Last Jedi director Rian Johnson
- Disney tried to buy 20th Century Fox for errr…reasons
- Moviepass updated this their terms of service…likely to hike the price back up
If you enjoyed this podcast, be sure to subscribe on your favorite service and check out more Nerd Union articles, podcasts, and reviews on our website.